My M3 Mokume

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mike8850

Mike8850

M3 Mokume Titanium White on a Jr. Majestic Rhodium and Black T/N.

IMG_1095.JPG

As others have said I thought the blank turned well and polished easily.
I think these pens should be fast sellers.
Mike

MHKogan

M3 Mokume Titanium White on a Jr. Majestic Rhodium and Black T/N.

View attachment 134851

As others have said I thought the blank turned well and polished easily.
I think these pens should be fast sellers.
Mike

Mike,
The Majestic Junior is one of my personal favorites and you did a great job of it. What a beautiful pen. This kit is a perfect example of how making the pen with M3 can elevate the finished product much closer to jewelry and a higher retail price. Try swapping out the crystal with a real diamond and see how fast it sells. You can do this yourself (see below for instructions) or have a local jeweler swap it out for you. This will also give you a great opportunity for you to discuss reselling your work at the jewelry store.

One of the reasons that jewelry stores in general have been reluctant to sell handcrafted writing instruments utilizing wood or acrylics, is that they will not look the same 10 years after purchase. This is a deal breaker for anyone selling jewelry which is supposed to look great for generations. M3 is a true heirloom quality material that will literally look the same forever.

Send me a PM with your address and your color selection and we will get your free blank right out to you.

Swapping out the crystal for a diamond: "Attack" is the name of a solvent that will release the crystal from the pen clip. It can be purchased from any good jewelry supply along with a good gem setting epoxy for gluing in the diamond.

Top Bottom