My latest castings - watch parts duo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Si90

Si90

Some of you may remember my previous watch parts pen that I had a number of battles with. May be it's for that reason that i haven't been in a rush to make another until now. A family member saw it and asked if I could make a couple more so here are the results. I don't have a pressure pot so I was a little worried about air bubbles round the parts but I made sure the resin was nice and warm to make it thinner before casting and it's turned out pretty well - I can't see any bubbles. As always thanks for taking the time to look, until next time.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hmmm, perfectly made, perfect fit and finish, perfect pics...therefore a perfect 10/10 !! :good::good::good:

One of the outstanding features to me is the black dial. Very smart looking affect !!

PostalBob

Watch Pen

I can not begin to say how much I enjoyed you post showing your pens. For myself have not graduated or tried to make such a pen. Will soon for sure. Again thanks for sharing your work Great job.

BeSquare

They look amazing, great fit and finish and the layout of your parts are great.

I'm about to cast my first one and I can only hope it turns out as good as yours.

- Rich

Charlie_W

Very cool! It looks as if the parts are floating above the carbon fiber sleeve but are still submerged. There is a look of depth to the blank.

Lamplight66

WOW! Work of art, for sure! I JUST finished sorting through parts of about 30 watches that I had a friend take apart for me! Hoping for results HALF as good as that!!:)

OZturner

Brilliant Design and Exercution resulting in Magnificent Pens.
Love the Black Clock Dials on the Carbon Fibre Base, the Silver Day Ring on the Body contrasts beautifuly with the Black Dial.
Your placement of the numerous Parts and Gears creates an Interest that holds your attention.
Your Fit, Finish, and Placement is Outstanding.
Inspiring.
Brian.

ossaguy

Wow,you have made some amazing pens!!! They look excellent.I could look at all the details for hours!

Steve

Fordwakeman

I love them both, but the one with the red face is so cool. the color contrast is just a subtle cool effect. Where those brand new watches?

Top Bottom