My last installment

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

As my wife and I get closer to our upcoming move (we might close tomorrow) I thought I'd share my last installment for this customer before moving to my new shop. These are all San Mai Damascus blades done in Koa and Walnut. The Walnut are the top 4 and, obviously, Koa on the last 4. I have made 64 knives for this customer since mid May and he has promised another 12 more after the move. I'm kinda liking this move stuff and the time away from the shop. Thanks for looking and I'll be posting photo's of the new shop once I get it all set up, lots of furniture to come...per my wife.

20210809_130016.jpg

Attachments

• 20210809_130026.jpg
    20210809_130026.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 192
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks everyone for your compliments and wishing me good luck on the move. I do appreciate it very much.

@Kenny Durrant. We're moving about 60 miles north of our current home. That will put us about 10 miles south of Great Falls. We'll be keeping our cabin/home and using it a lot still. It wasn't an easy decision to make but I'm not getting any younger, this will put us closer to shopping, our daughter and our doctors. We started the process about 2 years ago when we started looking for property and we found 2 acres in a new subdivision in the small town of Ulm. We're looking forward to our new home but still love our cabin and as I mentioned, will visit and stay multiple days for as long as we can.

I like your collection of knives...but I don't envy your the move... I've moved more times than a gypsy in my lifetime and hated every one of them.... I've actually been in my current house about twice as long as any other place I've lived.... about 15 years now...

Good luck on the move and congrats on the new order after the move.... but 64 of one item makes it sound like a job, not fun projects.

howsitwork

Tom

hope all goes well wit( the move. Remember that every new piece of furniture ( could ) need a new process and tool for success 😉

Its worth a try, I pointed out her conservatory cost way more than my workshop so it's only fair ……. Worked like a dream for about 2 weeks until the number of parcels arriving started to be checked on 🥲🥲

Top Bottom