My first Pen since 2008

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Shifter

Shifter

Here is my first pen since I got out of the hobby back in 2008 nothing special just trying to relearn how everything works. its a slimline kit done in red ebony and diy friction polish.
Thanks
Ralph
20240118_214016.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

d_bondi

Looks like you haven't lost any ground. The fit at the transitions looks spot on!!

Shifter

I don't know what kit it is got it from an ebay seller. they said it was a slimline but center band was a bit larger so i treated it like a streamline. but I would love to know who makes them and what it is actually called. also thanks for all the replies and likes

sorcerertd

I don't know what kit it is got it from an ebay seller. they said it was a slimline but center band was a bit larger so i treated it like a streamline. but I would love to know who makes them and what it is actually called. also thanks for all the replies and likes
I like the bead where the tip cone meets the barrel. That allows for a little wiggle room with diameter. Everyone seems to think slimlines are beginner pens, but I think that's just because they are inexpensive ones to practice on. This one has a little style and even a nicely shaped clip.

Top Bottom