My first kitless

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Angela S

Angela S

After 3 attempts at a bib and 3 attempts at the body, here is my first kitless pen.
DE6E65ED-07A8-430C-9EA3-D600466F940A.jpeg
40BB2375-3D73-4C4B-B3AF-B9767E3FC717.jpeg
F85335AC-D94F-428A-B559-90B4372658D9.jpeg
9163D6C5-D15B-47E4-8BDC-E30D03871C86.jpeg
6B2BBFB0-0006-42B9-BACB-373E4D404BFC.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Angela, I'm pleased that you got it completed, it is definitely a different color combination. That doesn't make any difference in how it operates though, so congratulations on completing it.

Len

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Very nice! 👏👏 I suspect several challenges became evident in the process. All were tackled nicely. Thanks for sharing and stay healthy. 😷

magpens

Nice going, Angela !!! . Congratulations !!!

Thanks for showing !!

Not quite sure what a "bib" is, but then I haven't been around all that long !! .. LOL ! :)
That doesn't matter. . The important thing is that it's a kitless and it all fits together and looks/acts the way it should !!

You gonna call that your Christmas pen ?? :)

Angela S

Angela, I'm pleased that you got it completed, it is definitely a different color combination. That doesn't make any difference in how it operates though, so congratulations on completing it.

Len

The color combination is definitely from making so many errors so it ended up being whichever ones actually worked.

Angela S

Nice going, Angela !!! . Congratulations !!!

Thanks for showing !!

Not quite sure what a "bib" is, but then I haven't been around all that long !! .. LOL ! :)
That doesn't matter. . The important thing is that it's a kitless and it all fits together and looks/acts the way it should !!

You gonna call that your Christmas pen ?? :)

Well bib is a typo for nib, which really should be section. So, that was just a complete mess.

It is definitely an interesting color combination. Hopefully I break less in the future and it will be a color combination I aim for.

magpens

LOL !! . . "bib" ... "nib" ... no diff. ... same finger, different hand ... on the keyboard !!! . LOL ! :)

Lucky2

The color combination is definitely from making so many errors so it ended up being whichever ones actually worked.
Angela, that was what I figured happened to end up with the colors you di. But, you still should be very proud that you persevered, and completed the pen. This pen should definitely be a keeper, and it should have a place of honor in your shop. Then when another pen project is giving you a hard time, look at this one for the ambition to continue on.

Len

Top Bottom