My first Guardian.......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ligget

Ligget

I really like this pen, the thickness that may put people off buying it. But for large hands (like mine) or athritic hands this pen is a joy to write with, available from PSI.

This pen is Chrome plated, the wood is Box Elder Burl (dyed brown) and the finish is CA/BLO.

Comments appreciated!:D

200842164932_Guardian.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dweir

Mark,
Gorgeous pen! Love the finish... Still trying to perfect the CA finish here. You really captured the beauty of the wood and finish.

My .02

Dave

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Mark , I agree with the others here ! I believe you DIPPED that blank in GLASS !! [8D] If that is indeed a CA finish , then you sir , have perfected the process like no other I've seen ! ( sorry Karl yours are great too ) Thanks for sharing Mark [8D]

Ligget

Originally posted by oobak

I have a complaint! I am really tired of seeing the same old spectacular finish you are doing. Cant you make the "just acceptable" finished pen with a boring plain piece of wood, just once?

LOL! Glenn you don`t see the many disasters and loads of "now a shop pen"![:I]:D

drayman

thats not for writng mark, its for bashing them haggis you got in the garden,:D:D:D great looking well done[:0][:0][:0]

Top Bottom