My first Gnome!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Warren White

Warren White

I would like to thank all those who posted videos on these fun little guys! It took me a while to get around to actually doing one, but it sure was fun. I learned a bit while doing this one, so hopefully the next might be better.

Your suggestions are always appreciated.

IMG_0710.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Warren White

Bryan, I looked at the Adoption Society website and it looks like a very special group of people trying to do their best for an under appreciated group. We need more efforts like this. I talked to my Gnome to ask if he wanted to be adopted, but unfortunately I couldn't see his eyes or mouth to tell what he was thinking. His loss; my gain.

Thanks for the fun time!

howsitwork

Bryan, I looked at the Adoption Society website and it looks like a very special group of people trying to do their best for an under appreciated group. We need more efforts like this. I talked to my Gnome to ask if he wanted to be adopted, but unfortunately I couldn't see his eyes or mouth to tell what he was thinking. His loss; my gain.

Thanks for the fun time!
Bryan

Nice work going to have a go at one of those!

Bot worried about Warren though,🤔 he's talking to his gnome now! Next step he will be believing politicians and we all know it's only a short step to madness from there 🤦‍♂️

Warren White

Look who showed up!

I think they are related....same hair, similar hats, but I wonder if he somehow find out where #1 was from the IAP website. Twins? Father/son? Brothers? Whatever the relationship, they were mum, but they could be smiling.

You just never know who is looking at IAP! (But we were both pleased when he came to the shop.)

Attachments

• IMG_0712.jpeg
    IMG_0712.jpeg
    298.9 KB · Views: 109
Top Bottom