My first call

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ancwoodturnings

Hey guys! Here is my first ever functioning game call. It is a squirrel call made out of cocobolo. It looks awesome, and sounds awesome. I am so happy with this call. I am an inspiring professional woodturner, and I am trying to sell these calls. If you are interested in ordering one, please pm me. I will be fulfilling these orders in the fall. I can make a call out of just about any wood, and I can put just about any guts into the call, such as goose, duck, deer, and more. again, if interested, please pm me. or, please comment on my call and tell me what i can do better. thanks!

1044572_4502342735940_1819887885_n.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

That's a nice call. And welcome to the forum.

Good luck with you call sales. And come back & show us more. You may not make many sales here though since turning is what we do. Even though we mostly make pens, most here will turn other things from time to time.

alparent

Selling turned stuff on this forum is like trying to sell a refrigerator to an Eskimo.

Nice call.
A bit shinny for my taste.
I like shinny pens but I prefer a matt finish for things I use for hunting.

flyitfast

I really like it. The finish is awsome - would hate to take it out into the wilds and get the finish scratched!!
As for success - grow a beard and make lots of them - maybe you will get a TV show called the "Squirrel Dynasty"!!:biggrin:
gordon

I really like it. The finish is awsome - would hate to take it out into the wilds and get the finish scratched!!
As for success - grow a beard and make lots of them - maybe you will get a TV show called the "Squirrel Dynasty"!!:biggrin:
gordon

I grew a beard when I retired and moved to Tennessee... don't think it has helped to establish any kind of dynasty. :mad::cool::biggrin:

Top Bottom