My favorite place fer sure!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom McMillan

OK---here's my small shop space---I live in a mobile home and on a small space---but, luckily have a wooded area on the side my shop is on---I built the shop under my carport---it's an addition to a storage area and the shop itself measures 5' 3" by 11' 7". I made shelves around the top, and made spaces under the shelves to store as much wood as possible (which is never enough for us wood collectors, huh).

Image Insert:
2004102317432_Tomsshop%20002.jpg

89.89KB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tom McMillan

Thanks guys---there's a couple things that don't show up in the photo---I have a 12 inch disk sander on the back side of the bandsaw, and a small Delta dust collector on the back side of the drill press. I used the small tubing for the dust collector---and works great---really do like the remote I got for it---saves a lot of hassle back and forth to turn it on and off. The shop I had before this was 20 feet by 40 feet so this has been quite an adjustment---but, it's really worked out fine. My son has all my large tools, so will look forward to his new place he's moving into at the end of the month, and help him set up his shop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom