My favorite Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WriteON

Has to be the PSI 30cal bolt. Aside from it is unique...It is easy to make. Never fails. It's almost impossible to be too long or too short. There is a nice cushion for advance/retract. I was working on a batch of EDC all week, Everyone is borderline for the retraction or slight protrusion when retracted. Had to adjust everyone. Made few 30cal bolts afterward and began to breath normal.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

When I get the chance, I recommend the 30 Cal. Bolt Action to newbies as their first pen to make.

They always turn out well and are a great source of satisfaction.

WriteON

When I get the chance, I recommend the 30 Cal. Bolt Action to newbies as their first pen to make.

They always turn out well and are a great source of satisfaction.
I gifted 2 to the owners of a gun shop...they never saw anything like it. Loved it.

DrD

Not sure if this thread is about the 30 cal bolt action pen (love the 30-06 pre-64 Winchester) or what is your favorite pen. Going with the latter I must choose the Churchill (those who know me know why) followed by the Mistral.

DrD

I like the 30cal pen but I'm always drawn back to the PSI Designer Series, especially the Gun Metal kit with the Gold accent on the center band. Quick and easy pen to make and always looks classy. I do sell a lot of comfort pens too though (with the rubber tip).

Top Bottom