My Dog's House

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rsjimenez

rsjimenez

I have been busy working on the dog house for our two boxer puppies that we just got. My wife was ready for them to go outside. They seem to like their new house.

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 400
  • Picture 032.jpg
    Picture 032.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 288
  • Picture 039.jpg
    Picture 039.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 337
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

That ain't a dog house! It's a dogpex! And I like it! My favorite dogs have always been boxers. We raised them when I was a lad and I carried that on with me. LOML and I raised them while the kids were growing up. And two of my kids have boxers today. No better kid's dog in the world, IMNSHO!

And we still have one as well. Meet Cami.

Attachments

• Cami.jpg
    Cami.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:

ironman123

Nice looking Ramon. Can you stretch them as the dogs grow so you don't have to keep making bigger houses?:biggrin::biggrin:

My boxer passed away and my wife got a German Shepard....not the same or even close. Sure miss the boxer. He was great with the great grand kids.
Ray

rsjimenez

Nice looking Ramon. Can you stretch them as the dogs grow so you don't have to keep making bigger houses?:biggrin::biggrin:

My boxer passed away and my wife got a German Shepard....not the same or even close. Sure miss the boxer. He was great with the great grand kids.
Ray

That house is already pretty big inside, 7' wide x 37" deep and 42" Tall.

sorry to hear that, one of my sons wants a German Shepard also.

Last edited:

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Since their names are by the door, do they know which side belongs to which dog? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
If you'd have made it a little bigger, you'd be a little more comfortable when you get put in the dog house. (ducks and runs for cover):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously, nice looking dog house.

Top Bottom