My custom order completed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Painfullyslow

Painfullyslow

9 Duraclick EDC pencils, all made to the clients requests. An eclectic bunch of pencils but quite interesting and fun to make.

CR4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Painfullyslow

Nice! Can you give us a description of each one? Thanks for showing.

sorcerertd

Those are amazing! I've seen them all in progress as you've posted them, but it's nice to see them all lined up with all the details and variety of design. I'm a little bit jealous. I'm guessing you clients didn't design each one exactly, but gave you at least a little creative license?

Painfullyslow

Those are amazing! I've seen them all in progress as you've posted them, but it's nice to see them all lined up with all the details and variety of design. I'm a little bit jealous. I'm guessing you clients didn't design each one exactly, but gave you at least a little creative license?

Actually they gave me some loose guidelines and then let me do what I do. Some of the most specific requests were "I want a sword somewhere on it" for this one. The reflection from the finish kind of obscures it in the picture but it looks razor sharp in person.

DC-LO2-3.jpg

Other than that it was mostly "I like flowers", "I was thinking of maybe a dragon?", or "I really have a thing for malachite". It was actually quite fun to do as they gave me a lot of freedom to let my creativity loose.

Now I just have to see if they actually like them :p I shipped them out today.

Thank you all so much for the feedback and encouragement! This forum has been a tremendous help while I continue to learn about this craft.

Top Bottom