My "can't turn" problems

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vanagas

Hey all my friends.
I am with you for just a couple of days. As I said I was making pens with penkits. But Now I am trying to make kitless pens but I have many problems for it.

My first and biggest problem that I couldn't fix for 2 years is my "nib" problem.
I live in Turkey and custom is very bad here... If you import something more than 3 pieces, they block it and say "its more than personal need, its commercial" if I want to bring them as a commerce, this time they say "you are a lawyer and you can't make any other job excluding law!
That means I always need to import 3 nibs in one cargo. You can imagine shipping prices :/ I want to use jowo 6 nib but it makes my pens expensive because of shipping payments.
It comes to me to 20 euros each nib.

Anyway, I will ask you maaaany many questions I think :) but that was the first one.
Friends, can you tell me a nib brand name that is cheaper and in a good quality and I can use in my kitless pens?

Thank you for your answers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hooked

Maybe you could try Galen Leather in Istanbul. That might help with the customs issue. In addition to selling amazing leather products, they also sell Jowo nibs. The retail price of the Jowo #6 nib (€13) looks pretty good.

A link to their domain in Turkey is at the bottom of the page.

vanagas

Maybe you could try Galen Leather in Istanbul. That might help with the customs issue. In addition to selling amazing leather products, they also sell Jowo nibs. The retail price of the Jowo #6 nib (€13) looks pretty good.

A link to their domain in Turkey is at the bottom of the page.
Yess. I bought some nibs from them. But they work together with "studyoagackakan" and nibs has their own logos. I asked if they had any jowo nibs without a logo, they said that their next 3000 nibs will be with logo already :) So I can not use them under my brand.

Pierre---

Merhaba!
You may consider Fpnibs in Spain. I think 3 Jowo #6 with shipping would be around 70 €.

sorins

Hello! Check if FPnibs (Spain) or Beaufortink (UK) could help you anyway, maybe they have some dealers in Turkey? Otherways, try your chance with this Turkish pen manufacturer, Kilk, https://kilk.ist/ , they are in Istanbul, Im sure you can et some advice or direct support from tem.

Top Bottom