Mug Tracking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I got mine some time ago but, just found this thread tonight. Thanks Jeff, I now have a pair of mugs. Sorry, photo booth not set up yet.:redface: But, here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0781.jpg
    IMG_0781.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0782.jpg
    IMG_0782.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 10

Mr Vic

Vic's Mug

No not my face...Great mug. holds a bit less then the others I have so it's perfect for daily use before heading to work. My travel mug and another favorite in need of a handle CA job are in the background...Thanks again Jeff...

Attachments

• VicsMug.jpg
    VicsMug.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 34

dtswebb

Jeff -

The mug was received yesterday. I'm unsure if it's supposed to be used for my favorite hot beverage or for bathing in. All I know is I'm going to have a hard time keeping it away from the wife.

Thank you.

Matthew

ttpenman

Received mine yesteday. WOW, real nice, especially the logo LOL!! I guess I'm a little biased since I won the logo contest but I have to say I still can't believe it. Still a bit of a grin left on my face everytime I see the IAP home page.

Color of the mug goes pretty well with the 'mutt' pen I just made. Not a great pix but had to do a quickie since everyone else was posting one. The mug will have a proud place on my desk, hopefully for a long time.

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

Attachments

• iapmug.jpg
    iapmug.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 23

Scott

Here's a quick, crappy, cell phone picture of my mug. I got it yesterday, and this morning I ran a pot of coffee through it. Mmmmm! Bad picture aside, this is one great mug! Thanks Jeff!

Scott.

Attachments

• 2011-02-23 07.21.11.jpg
    2011-02-23 07.21.11.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 17

DrBills

Got mine today! Love its large size. Luckily the 7th anniversary mug fits my almost 7 year old mug holder (whom I like to call Cheyenne).

1_IAP_Mug_with_holder_v2.jpg

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Got mine last week. Trying to figure out what to do with it since I'm not old enough to drink coffee! :wink: Thanks Jeff.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
My wife wants to know why a bloke in USA sends me VASES every year???:eek::biggrin:

Thanks Jeff !!:biggrin:

Did you receive your mug? Let us know here. Extra points for a photo!

How many points for the pic of my entire collection?:confused::tongue:

Attachments

• IAPMugCollection.jpg
    IAPMugCollection.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 45

airrat

Got my mug a few days ago. Finally got a picture taken today. Going to have to make a new coaster to fit it. Maybe do it with the 7th logo and larger if I can come up with a larger "coaster".

Attachments

• IMG_2528.jpg
    IMG_2528.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 17

markgum

Gosh those red ones sure are purdy. wonder if Jeff is looking to recruit additional Mgmt Team. :biggrin: NO I'm not volunteering.

IPD_Mrs

We received ours today. The packaging was top notch and they arrived safe and sound. These are really nice and great quality. A little too cold to put hot coffee in when they came, of course we would have that problem if we lived in Florida!! :island::island::island:

wizard

Early Morning Turning Companion

I received my early morning turning companion last week. Just got around to taking a picture.... in the A.M.:rolleyes:.
It's a beautiful piece of pottery that is now the best coffee mug that I have...And I drink a lot of coffee and have a lot of coffee mugs... I just ordered another one for my son, Old Reg. He doesn't drink coffee but wanted one. Jeff, I really appreciate the time you took to get these for all of us..Thank you!!
Regards, Doc

Attachments

• Mug Tracking_1.jpg
    Mug Tracking_1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 7

Old Lar

Just got home from vacation and mine was here waiting for me. I haven't had time to take a picture, but this time you guys will just have to take my word for it, it is great!!

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The mailman has just dropped mine off within the past hour.
attachment.php

It's being flanked by a couple of Crickett's (Marla) feather casts.

In addition, it holds a full 16 oz. with room to spare! And it came with a lifetime supply of bubble wrap!:biggrin:

Attachments

• My 2011 Birthday Bash mug 003 (Small).jpg
    My 2011 Birthday Bash mug 003 (Small).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Steve Busey

Got mine, but am photo challenged at the moment...

How about this? :tongue:

\        /__/
    \______/

omb76

Got my mug today! When I made my donation, style A was the only one available, but the one I really wanted was style B... what should show up in today's mail...STYLE B!! SCORE! :biggrin: Thanks Jeff!

Attachments

• IAP mug.jpg
    IAP mug.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Got my mug today! When I made my donation, style A was the only one available, but the one I really wanted was style B... what should show up in today's mail...STYLE B!! SCORE! :biggrin: Thanks Jeff!

Wow I have no clue how that happened! I did have you down for Style A. There must have been one remaining B that was mislabeled in the box.

Top Bottom