MRS Ptownsubbies Blanks Complete

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cwolfs69

i have finished the pen from one of the pc blanks She had at our meeting on Saturday and want to show some pictures. i did have a problem with the clay unwrapping from the tube when i was re-truing the end after putting on the CA for finish but i think it was my fault. the clay did not break or shatter it just unwrapped about 2/3 around the tube and down. i replaces as best i could, soaked in thin CA and let set, then refinished. if you look closely you can see the line where it was loose, but you have to know it's there to see it.

DSCF1776.jpg,DSCF1777.jpg,DSCF1778.jpg,DSCF1779.jpg,DSCF1781.jpg

Thanks for the input Charley, you got one of the misc blanks, so I will have to check my notes to see if there's anything I need to change from this end. Thanks for the input!

i have finished the pen from one of the pc blanks She had at our meeting on Saturday and want to show some pictures. i did have a problem with the clay unwrapping from the tube when i was re-truing the end after putting on the CA for finish but i think it was my fault. the clay did not break or shatter it just unwrapped about 2/3 around the tube and down. i replaces as best i could, soaked in thin CA and let set, then refinished. if you look closely you can see the line where it was loose, but you have to know it's there to see it.

View attachment 98537,View attachment 98538,View attachment 98539,View attachment 98540,View attachment 98541

Top Bottom