Mr. Anonymous Game #72 @ 30/01/2020

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Congratulations to the winners!

George posted a comment in Game #42 that made the answers to this game very obvious.

As a hint for future contests, always research George's prior games and posts for clues.

Thanks George, for another entertaining and educational game. 😊

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jay

My guess was from the timber list from my order. Instead I had the answer right in my hand. Here is the first pen from the Olive Wood I ordered.
IMG_5129.jpeg
IMG_5128.jpeg

robutacion

Congratulations to the winners!

George posted a comment in Game #42 that made the answers to this game very obvious.

As a hint for future contests, always research George's prior games and posts for clues.

Thanks George, for another entertaining and educational game. 😊
Thanks Edgar, you are correct.

I often say that some of you may recall things that I wrote about, sometimes those things are few years old and I'm perfectly aware that every year e get a bunch of new members that would have no idea of what I'm talking about and that is when Edgar's advice comes handy, reading/searching some of my material either here or on my web-store will either give you the answer or at least give you good clues that you can use.

I like to put some of these games that are specifically dedicated/with the new members in mind, they shouldn't feel left out or believe these games are not for them, they couldn't be further from the truth, you have to be in it to win it, that simple.

Cheers
George

Top Bottom