Mr. Anonymous Game #58 @ 30/11/2018

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi peoples,

Game time...!

Can you count...? do you have good eyes...?

Tell me, how many blanks are sunbathing on this rack...?

002.JPG

I would like to remind you all of the new conditions I introduced in game #32 and that is what actually the gift voucher amount will be spent on, and allow the actual winners to make their own choices. The only RULE that I ask you all to respect is that I allow each 1/3 of the value amount (AU$100.00) to be used for the selection of blanks/packs between the 3 main blanks types I make/sell, there is, raw/natural wood blanks, stabilized blanks/packs and Resifills (cast blanks), this means basically that you can select 1/3 of each type or all raw/natural blanks but never the voucher amount of all stabilized or Resifill blanks, I hope this has come clear if not, let me know...!

A voucher code will be sent by PM or email to the winner that will use it to put his/her's order, any freight/shipping is not included in the prize/voucher so, you will be requested at checkout to pay for posting.

Good luck...!

Cheers
George

robutacion

[B]Time for clues...!

I will ask 2 questions, one at the time, at the end of those questions, the correct answer/number will be basically given away so, let's see who will have the quickest mind and quickest fingers to type the correct number

OK so first question...!

*- How many base/individual colours do you see...?:rolleyes:[/B]

PS: no one got it right, yet...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

Rounder

Time for clues...!

I will ask 2 questions, one at the time, at the end of those questions, the correct answer/number will be basically given away so, let's see who will have the quickest mind and quickest fingers to type the correct number

OK so first question...!

*- How many base/individual colours do you see...?:rolleyes:

Cheers
George

Randy, 10..? that's too many...!

George

Last edited by a moderator:

robutacion

Sure, it's OK to try to count or guess the number, however, the difficulty in being able to zoom a small pixels pic 800x600 to help the counting, that zoomification will not give enough detail so, I suggest you guys try to identify the number of colours used (they are all single clours) and let me know.

The second clue/question is for tomorrow, sorry...!

Cheers
George

gimpy

[B]Time for clues...!

OK so first question...!

Cheers
George

for us that are color blind i would have guess 1 :)

robutacion

[B]Time for clues...!

OK so first question...!

Cheers
George

for us that are color blind i would have guess 1 :)

Oh boy, I don't recall to have known that you were colour blind and I'm sorry to hear that, didn't someone invented some type of glasses that will make people like you see all the colours as most of us do..?

Cheers
George

Top Bottom