Mr. Anonymous Game #56 @ 27/09/2018

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi folks,

A month goes very fast, I feel, where does all the "time" go...?:eek::)

Anyway, I was doing some work in the lolly-shop and I tripped, in my attempt to stop a fall I pushed a bunch of blanks/packs I had stored on my shelves on my left side and they went flying on to the other side of the shelve (access both sides) about 20 or so packs.

Was nothing "special/specific" about those packs, there simply the ones my left hand pushed away when trying to hold on to something so after I put them all back in its place, I decided that was time to stop standing up, my legs were hurting so I went to the house and seat in front of the computer checking stuff.

All of a certain I realised that was time for me to put another game on IAP and somehow, the first thing that came to mind was the tree species from where the blanks/packs I punched out of the shelve so I decided to make that the subject for this game.

So, what can I tell you about these tree species, well, they produce fruit most of these trees are of medium to small size, the trunk "bark" is of light(ish) colour, the fruit colour may differ and fruit size are fairly small(ish).

The question is...!

What tree species am I referring to...? (name or number is OK)

I would like to remind you all of the new conditions I introduced in game #32 and that is what actually the gift voucher amount will be spent on, and allow the actual winners to make their own choices. The only RULE that I ask you all to respect is that I allow each 1/3 of the value amount (AU$100.00) to be used for the selection of blanks/packs between the 3 main blanks types I make/sell, there is, raw/natural wood blanks, stabilized blanks/packs and Resifills (cast blanks), this means basically that you can select 1/3 of each type or all raw/natural blanks but never the voucher amount of all stabilized or Resifill blanks, I hope this has come clear if not, let me know...!

A voucher code will be sent by PM or email to the winner that will use it to put his/her's order, any freight/shipping is not included in the prize/voucher so, you will be requested at checkout to pay for posting.

Good luck...!

Cheers
George

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

And the winner is...?

Well well, there a still a few trees that produce fruits and were never mentioned but for the purpose of this game, those mentioned are enough...!

Congratulations Gundoc you answered it correctly on post #9

I love figs, dry and fresh, those bigger fig species that produce the honey drops eaten rip off the tree and nothing like it, forget about the sticky milky sap, ripe figs are the best...!:biggrin:

Fig tree wood fresh hasn't much to go for it, but when spalted, is a different story, rarely find some, most dead trees are eaten by tiny woodborer before they have time to spalt.

In any case, that was the wood I had in those packs I knocked over.:)

I appreciate the member's participation in these games, thank you...!

Winner will have a PM sent very shortly with the voucher code for the value of AU$100.00

Thank you,
Cheers
George

Top Bottom