Mr. Anonymous Game #47 @ 13/11/2017

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi everybody,

Game is open

Well, by now you all already know of this games changes that consist in having the IAP members/willing participants to simple post here and say something like "I'm in, count me in, I play, I want in, etc., etc...!".

Everybody and I mean every IAP member can participate without are sort of restriction, there is no limit to the number of participants so, you only have to "sign in" and then wait 3 days, this is the number of days and nights everybody has to come onboard.

During the 3 days, I will put all the participant's/IAP names on a small piece of paper and put it inside an old hat where they will stay until the 3 full days are over and in this case, putting your names in will close on 5:pm on the 16/11/17

So, and after the participants closing time, within 2 hours I and Merissa will get things prepared for the video recording of the drawing, this will be short and sweet.

The winner's name will be announced in the thread and a voucher code will be presented to him/her immediately, the voucher is valid for 90 days.

Now, let me tell you what will happen at the drawing time, a list of all the winners since the new rules have changed will be noted in a piece of paper near the "magic" hat, if the name called out has been awarded before (only since this new rules were introduced.), that name is then cancelled and a new name will be drawn from the hat, and so on...!capish:)

There is one thing that you guys and gals should not forget after you put your name down, you and anyone else is invited to entertain the thread visitors for those 3 waiting days, some nice stories, good and funny jokes and anything you will feel opportune and within reason.

Let's see what happens...!

Now for the prize claiming conditions, these are the very same as per before, the winner has to divide the value of the voucher in within the 3 main types of blanks I sell, raw wood, stabilised wood and Resifill/cast wood, you can go over but then you will be requested to pay for it. Shipping is never part of the vouchers so, you will be asked to pay for that at the end.

Have fun everybody...!

Cheers
George

ajollydds

I am in. Thanks George.
By the way, here is a pen I finished with one of your acacia blanks.

:monkey:

ffd831e2cb08d3e290d5ccb76a02f66c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Imaginethat

I once had an electrician tell me the way to keep from getting shocked while working on an electrical circuit was to keep one hand in my pocket at all times.:biggrin:

I'm in

edicehouse

I am in if I am eligible.

I am a NY Mets Fan, A NY Giants fan, so I need a change of luck.

Oh wait Kyle Busch is going for his second Championship Doug, so I have that 25% chance.

StumpyThumb

I am in if I am eligible.

I am a NY Mets Fan, A NY Giants fan, so I need a change of luck.

Oh wait Kyle Busch is going for his second Championship Doug, so I have that 25% chance.
As a Detroit Tigers fan, I feel the pain of being a Mets fan.

Count me in, George!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

duncsuss

Please put my name in the hat with the other folks -- thanks George!

As for one hand in my pocket to keep from getting electrocuted -- I find it's even safer if I keep both hands in pockets :biggrin:

robutacion

Why the Monkey..?

G'day participants:)

Some have PM me and many more are scratching their heads trying to work out why I add the monkey head (smiley collection) on their post.

The next time you are on that thread, look at the last posts and hopefully, you will see some posts that don't have the monkey yet so, you can see that is a difference between the posts with the money head and the newer post that obviously I haven't seen yet, that visible marker is something that can easily be detected when the page in open and that means that, the posts with the monkey head have been recorded/processed for the game, there is, their name has been written in a small piece of paper and is already in the hat or ready to go in where they will stay until the moment of the shaking and have one paper picked out from that lot and that will be the winner...!

So do you now capish what this thing :monkey: means...?:biggrin::wink:

Cheers
George

edicehouse

So anyway, I call my wife this morning to get some info.

And I tell her "since you don't remember, happy anniversary." She then proceeds to tell me it isn't today. So I go on with BS, and she again informs me that nope not today. And then it dawns on me it isn't Wednesday. Yes just the second day of the work week and I am that far behind. LOL

:beer:

robutacion

So anyway, I call my wife this morning to get some info.

And I tell her "since you don't remember, happy anniversary." She then proceeds to tell me it isn't today. So I go on with BS, and she again informs me that nope not today. And then it dawns on me it isn't Wednesday. Yes just the second day of the work week and I am that far behind. LOL

That's a good one Ed, keep them coming, one day gone, 2 more to go...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

robutacion

Thanks, Mike, you have completed the second A4 paper sheet of 18 names (page capacity) like this, 050.JPG

The page has 18 divisions all serrated for easy separation, the names are copied and paste to the Excel file where the name is pasted into the next available square when the page is completed, I print it and the process of separation is then done followed by the respective folding twice and chuck it in the heat. So, 2 pages have now been complete a total of 36 names/members that have kindly agreed to have a go at this game.

No doubt, the easiest Mr. A game for the participants I ever made, I have however managed to complicate things for me with all these things I have to to make sure the game has as much integrity as any other game under the Mr. A banner, but I'm not complaining...!:biggrin::wink:

OK so, I already showed you the process I use for the names to be put in the square pieces of paper that go into the hat folded but, what kind of hat am I going to use...?

Well, it feels appropriate that I use something that was part of my timber gatherings in years passed by so, I decide to use one of my tree climbing helmets, they are big enough to accommodate a bunch of pieces of paper, huh...! This one, after the safety straps are removed. 051.JPG

As I mentioned in the beginning of this post, my idea was to give you guys and gals an update as to where we are at and some other stuff that is relevant to the issue so, thank you so much for the number of you that have already put your hand up, 36 to be more precise, there are 2 more days to go and I will expect a lot more folks wanting in, I will be here waiting for them and then given them the "monkey"...!:biggrin:

And to finalize this post, let me show you what 36 folded pieces of paper look like inside this helmet of mine... 052.JPG

In the meantime have fun...!

Cheers
George

Last edited:

Rounder

Due to technical difficulties all previous names except for mine have been eliminated and all future names are invalid, therefore I am the defacto WINNER of this game!!! RIGHT George. That is right isn't it?!!! Come on George. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I want to win. I want to win. You have beautiful blanks. I CAN'T WAIT to win! ME! ME! ME!

tomtedesco

Count me in. I think the post by Rounder is right on, therefore I agree with his post except he will also be eliminated and I will win.

Top Bottom