Moving

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dustygoose

Times have been hard for me. Unemployed for 7 months, youngest daughter diagnosed with Bichets. Long story short, I'm moving back to Louisiana and will be selling off lots of stuff. Lathe, bandsaw and lots of wood. I am posting here first so you guys would have first shot. Wood blanks will be cheap. I have bigger chunks of wood if any of y'all want to get it.

Scott, I have almost a full gallon of silmar too.

Ill probably start posting stuff for sale Monday.

I'm gonna miss the meetings.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Hey Joe, Sorry to hear you're moving. And I hope your daughter gets better soon. Keep in touch, and let us know how you're doing.

SDB777

I was just up the road milling from you the other day, thought I saw a for sale sign down your driveway as I was heading home, but my memory made me second guess that it was someone elses place.
Shoot me a PM with your phone number please.

That really sucks about your daughter....thoughts go out to her.

Scott (nuthin' fun to say) B

bmwrider1

Sorry things are happening like this Joe. I pray that they will turn around soon. Where will you post the pics of what you are selling?

mecompco

Sorry to hear about your daughter's problem. I'll admit I had to Google it. No particular cause or cure. I have symptoms of Raynaud's syndrome--not life threatening, but another of those syndromes with no cause or cure. I pray her doctor's can get it under control!

Best wishes,
Michael

TDE

Joe, sorry to hear about your daughter. I hate that you have to move but I sure understand. I know it's hard to sell your tools but they can be replaced. You need to focus on family right now. I'll miss you at the meetings too. Our prayers are with you and your family. Ted

Jim Smith

Very sorry to hear about your difficulties and your daughter's illness. I wish you good luck, and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Take care and God Bless.

Jim Smith

Top Bottom