Moving for the Last Time (we hope)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rlofton

Wife and I moved to DFW area four years ago job promotion. Now the company has sold and this old guy is without a job. We're going to relocate again, this time on our own, to somewhere north of Houston. Maybe Conroe, Montgomery, etc. Anybody know someone who has a half a million dollar house with a shop already built that wants to sell it for $250k? Postage stamp yard is fine with me.

Seriously, there are a ton of good deals out there, we just have to make some decisions. But . . . . if know some place that meets the qualifications above, let me know.

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Verne

Bring it on Rudy. Look forward to having ya. Why not south of Houston, it don't snow or freeze as much down here......
Vern

TomW

Hey Rudy,

Remember I'm only 3 hours north of IAH given the right time of day/night (if I dont get caught)! I suspect if everything was perfect I could beat Vern and Mannie there...

Tom

rlofton

Hey Vern,

We moved from the Tomball/The Woodlands area four years ago and still have lot of friends there. Our special friends are our two surrogate grand-daughters who are 9 and 5 now. Gotta be close to the ones that make you feel young!

Thanks for all the kind words.

Verne

Hey anyone. Any rumors about going to the next Central Texas meeting at Curtis's. Any rumors about a meeting at Curtis's?
Vern

Top Bottom