movie set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Johnathan

Sounds like a fun experience. I'd see if you could enroll as an extra. You normally make between $150.00 -$500.00 a day just to walk around. What a fun memory that could be!

dubdrvrkev

Oh thats what that is. I drove past there and thought what kind of horse $#!t construction is that. I think the CGCC campus at Willy has the construction courses there, but I couldn't figure why they were attaching walls to telephone poles. Makes a lot more sense now. Did you notice one building has Old Glory and another has a pirate flag?

L32

If you can get in it would be fun. When I was in the service in Hawaii I walked into a TV show filming of Magnum PI by accident and they used me as an extra for three show it was a blast[8D]

alparent

Originally posted by dubdrvrkev
<br />I drove past there and thought what kind of horse $#!t construction is that.

Man, I laught when I read that comment.
I can just image your face. LOL

P.S. I see alot of thing in my head. And I was imagening you in your car and ..LOL.. driving by and thinking "what kind of horse $#!t construction is that" LOL...

Please forgive me .......... LOL ..... most be to early.[:p][xx(]

vick

Originally posted by dubdrvrkev
<br />Oh thats what that is. I drove past there and thought what kind of horse $#!t construction is that. I think the CGCC campus at Willy has the construction courses there, but I couldn't figure why they were attaching walls to telephone poles. Makes a lot more sense now. Did you notice one building has Old Glory and another has a pirate flag?
That is to funny my wife thought the same thing. I did not notice the flags, but I have a fealing they are in the desert to pretend to be Iraq of some where else in the middle east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom