Moved to Oregon!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

It's been ages since I've been on and posted anything.
I just moved to Medford OR and I'm loving it. I'm going to be building a custom shop in the third bay garage.
I've been wanting to get into Oregon for a while and finally made it!
Still unpacking and hanging pictures on the wall - looking forward to connecting with the local turn club(s) once the COVID thing calms down.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Still unpacking and hanging pictures on the wall - looking forward to connecting with the local turn club(s) once the COVID thing calms down.

Happy New Year everyone!!
You need my first wife... when we moved and I brought in a box, I had to hold it until she unloaded it and hung the pictures... by the time I finished unloading the truck, it looked as if we had been there for years... :(

When we moved to Tennessee, we moved a bunch of boxes into the garage storage area... 15 years later they're still there unopened.

Congratulations on your move.

Congrats on the move.

@TellicoTurning, if you haven't opened the box in 15 years, time for a big garage sale. When we moved we ended up donating a bunch of stuff.
When Dianne and I moved to Tucson in '94 we held a big garage sale... sold lots of stuff we didn't want to move... we came back to Houston in '95 with more stuff than we moved out there with...I think if you don't keep a close watch, stuff breeds and multiplies.

Top Bottom