More Peppermills

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from louisbry

louisbry

I tried my luck on a couple more peppermills. The left one is cherry and the right one is spalted hackberry. The second photo shows my attempt to try out my new wagner chatter tool. Comments are welcome.

1_Pepermills_01.jpg

1_Pepermills_02.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Nice job, Louis!!

Your chatter tool gives me an interesting idea--you MAY want to pursue.

What about using the "chatter pattern" just below the neck of the mill. Then, she who has "Turkey grease" on her hands would still be able to season the other dishes!! (The pattern would enhance the ability to grip with slippery hands)

Yet another benefit that you could use to sell YOUR mills!!

FWIW

louisbry

Nice job, Louis!!

Your chatter tool gives me an interesting idea--you MAY want to pursue.

What about using the "chatter pattern" just below the neck of the mill. Then, she who has "Turkey grease" on her hands would still be able to season the other dishes!! (The pattern would enhance the ability to grip with slippery hands)

Yet another benefit that you could use to sell YOUR mills!!

FWIW

Ed, I think that is a great idea. I need to practice with the tool a little more to get predictable results. LOL.

I'd say high marks for both the mills and the chatter -- thanks for sharing.

-Barry

My sentiments as well...... love the spalted hackberry..

I just picked up a truck load of hackberry that was knocked into a friends yard by the tornadoes we had last week... it'll take a year or more to spalt, but the tree I got a couple of years back from the same folks had some fabulous spalting through it...

Top Bottom