More Pendents

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from chuditch

chuditch

Here are some of my latest creations…. two are made from Corian while the one in the gift box is spalted Marri grown in the South West of Western Australia: the tree was felled nearly a decade ago before I got hold of some of it and had well and truly started to rot. The Pendent in the middle is Western Myall. This is mostly grown in South Australia but one species has developed over the border hence the name Western Myall. I use a Richard Joyner Backplate, use ed Davidsons Youtube as a guide. The main problem I have is the quality of the double sided tape…we are cursed by relative isolation in this part of the world, but hopeful of getting a good quality cloth backed ds tape in the coming weeks….your comments will be very much appreciated…George

Attachments

• Pendents December2013.jpg
    Pendents December2013.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 191

Dan Masshardt

Here are some of my latest creations…. two are made from Corian while the one in the gift box is spalted Marri grown in the South West of Western Australia: the tree was felled nearly a decade ago before I got hold of some of it and had well and truly started to rot. The Pendent in the middle is Western Myall. This is mostly grown in South Australia but one species has developed over the border hence the name Western Myall. I use a Richard Joyner Backplate, use ed Davidsons Youtube as a guide. The main problem I have is the quality of the double sided tape…we are cursed by relative isolation in this part of the world, but hopeful of getting a good quality cloth backed ds tape in the coming weeks….your comments will be very much appreciated…George
I've had great luck with double sided duck tape from Walmart. Solid hold.

I guess you guys don't have Walmart Not necessarily a bad thing in some regards.

Top Bottom