More EPR applications...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

These large cabochons have 3-D things embedded in clear resin and are lathe turned, measuring between 1 7/8" and 2 3/4" in diameter.

51.jpg

53.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

airrat

doing great Ed, somewhere I saw some casting molds of different things for PR. I can see you making small images in those and insetting them like you did here.

YoYoSpin

Stan, these large cabochons and the large egg and stopper EPR blocks should be available soon through a well-known woodturning supply on-line retailer. Please stand by for a couple weeks and you should see an announcement.

Bill, if you want to send me some of those other service’s emblems, I’d be happy to cast them for you...send me an email.

jkoehler

Hi Ed,
I am assuming you are implying "a well-known woodturning supply on-line retailer" that does not ship internationally?
what about those of us that are international that might be interested?

Charles

Love them Ed! Also, BTW The PR eggs I made came out great. Look for posts later. You are the top on PR casting in my book. Love all the PR castings and colors I received from you. I will be on the lookout for that web site. Keep us up to date.

YoYoSpin

Thanks everyone. Yes, that well know company is Arizona S. IF you're outside the USA, and would like to try some EPR stuff out, just drop me a line. AS should have some stock in hand by the end of this month.

Here's a new batch of lathe-turned cabochons, measuring between 1 3/4" and 2 1/2" across, some with encapsulated charms, pendants and brooches. Hope you like them.

62.jpg

63.jpg

64.jpg

65.jpg

And did someone mention egg kaleidoscopes? Oh man, what have you gotten me into now:

egg_10d.jpg

egg_13bSmall.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom