More Clay Play

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KenB259

KenB259

Wasn't really planning on making more of these right away, but my wife wanted to try her hand at making a blank. Also after showing my red and white one, I was asked if I could make a green and white one. Wife made the purple and white blank, I made the others. Two Zens and an original Knurl GT. So far 5 pens with this method and no failures. My wife is keeping the purple one and I'm just going to let the others set on my desk awhile to make sure they don't crack in time. I dont think they will, but this is all he's to me

Attachments

• C8524C37-1B9F-42F2-8A06-95D9A217450A.jpeg
    C8524C37-1B9F-42F2-8A06-95D9A217450A.jpeg
    500.2 KB · Views: 86

KMCloonan

Looking really good! I think your wife's purple pen looks professional.

I only started watching a tutorial on YouTube last night, but I did go out to Michael's and bought a small variety pack of clay colors, and a thin cutter. Hopefully I can post something in the next several weeks.

Thanks for sharing.

KenB259

Looking really good! I think your wife's purple pen looks professional.

I only started watching a tutorial on YouTube last night, but I did go out to Michael's and bought a small variety pack of clay colors, and a thin cutter. Hopefully I can post something in the next several weeks.

Thanks for sharing.
Looking forward to your results. You'll want to get some sort of roller. I bought a clay roller, similar to a pasta machine, at Hobby Lobby for 20 dollars.

Top Bottom