Cheer More a thank you to PSI

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I recently placed an order with PSI and it took some time to get it due to the Post Office and some issues they are having. So I checked the order in yesterday and found that I was one pen (a Graduate in Chrome) short. But was one pen over on a Chrome Magnetic Graduate pen, a more expensive pen kit. So I contacted PSI today and told them of the pen situation and asked them how they wanted to handle it. I figured I'd send the Magnetic Graduate back and they would replace the missing Chrome Graduate. Nope! They told me to keep the Magnetic Graduate and they would send me the missing Chrome kit. The lady I was talking to ended our phone conversation with "Merry Christmas". Now that's great customer service and a first for me from any pen company I've ever ordered through.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have several packages in the USPS Triangle.

The last few orders from PSI have been decent and easy to deal with.

After dealing with some suppliers that sell PSI kits I've found it best to go directly to PSI and if you really try you can usually get the best price going directly, even with "bundling". Like I've said in several posts, I give any vendor three strikes, can't get it done in three, then you're out. I actually gave one vendor, here on IAP, six strikes and they still couldn't get it done. So, they lose my business. Might not be a lot in their eyes but at over $3,000.00 a year (2020) in purchases from me I'd think they might want to keep me around. But there are some who don't care, so I won't support them. Saves a bunch of headaches for sure and I know if I have a problem it will get taken care of and usually to my benefit. So PSI will continue to get my business.

howsitwork

Well,only used them 3 or 4 times when visiting USA and their deliveries were accurate,mon time and well packed so no complaints. Just wish they had a UK offshoot to order here !

Top Bottom