Morado Jr

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Aces-High

Aces-High

I am pretty sure I have posted pics of this before, but I am trying out my new photo skills on you and hoping for comments.

Thanks,

Jason

IMG_6920.jpgIMG_6921.jpgIMG_6922.jpgIMG_6923.jpgIMG_6924.jpgIMG_6925.jpg

qquake

Nice photos and nice pen. I like that there is no distracting background or props. I think some try to make pen photos too fancy, and to me at least, it detracts from the actual pen.

Fred Bruche

🤔 practicing your photography for the BASH eh? Bring it on! 😅
I'm assuming you are using some sort of DLSR. Focus and overall clarity are good, though on some pictures you could have used a smaller aperture to have the entire pen in focus (#1 and 2 in particular). To my taste, the light is a tad too "hard", making the metal parts too shiny (overexposed). More diffusion of your light source and/or shorter exposure should help that.
I have started to work with morado, though not for pens, I really like that wood!

Last edited:

Aces-High

🤔 practicing your photography for the BASH eh? Bring it on! 😅
I'm assuming you are using some sort of DLSR. Focus and overall clarity are good, though on some pictures you could have used a smaller aperture to have the entire pen in focus (#1 and 2 in particular). To my taste, the light is a tad too "hard", making the metal parts too shiny (overexposed). More diffusion of your light source and/or shorter exposure should help that.
I have started to work with morado, though not for pens, I really like that wood!
Thanks Fred, I really appreciate your input.

Top Bottom