Monday humor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Joined
Mar 4, 2005
Messages
8,701
Location
Pearland, Texas, USA.
Two rednecks were looking at a Sears catalog and admiring the models.One says to the other, 'Have you seen the beautiful girls in this catalog?'​
The second one replies, 'Yes, they are very beautiful. And look at the price!'​
The first one says, with wide eyes, 'Wow, they aren't very expensive. At this price, I'm buying one.'​
The second one smiles and pats him on the back. 'Good idea! ​
Order one and if she's as beautiful as she is in the catalog, I will get one too.'​
Three weeks later, the youngest redneck asks his friend,
'Did you ever receive the girl you ordered from the Sears catalog?'
​
[FONT=&quot]The second redneck replies, 'No, but it shouldn't be long now. I got her underwear yesterday!'[/FONT]
 
Back
Top Bottom