Modified Slimline Twist

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Richard92

Richard92

Granddaughter wanted a pen for her boyfriend's birthday. This is it wanted the extra wood so went for this mod to get rid of the band. Mahogany, coke can plastic cards and coke can and acrylic scallop.
I almost kept it for myself.

Attachments

• 20200528_154433.jpg
    20200528_154433.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 314
  • 20200528_154503.jpg
    20200528_154503.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 277
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Richard92

Very nice Richard. That must have been fun to construct. 👍

Thanks for sharing.
Yes Mark did enjoy making this one. Didn't think before turning it that it would look this good. Some look ok but some are better, planning is the hard part for me. I will change my idea half way through making it.

magpens

What a beautiful slimline pen, Richard !!!

I admire the precision of your work on the segmenting !!!

With regard to your Celtic knot inserts ... one is clearly black with metal ... the other - is it light blue with metal ? . Can't quite tell.

Lucky2

Richard, that pen is beautiful, especially, seeing as how it's just a slim-line kit. Now I have one, okay, maybe a couple of questions to ask you. Are you sure he's worth it, will he be sticking around for a long while? If he is, okay, you have my permission to give it to him. Otherwise, no keep it, or you may never see it again.. DO NOT, give my name or address to either of them, I already have enough friends, thanks. Take care.

Len

Richard92

Richard, that pen is beautiful, especially, seeing as how it's just a slim-line kit. Now I have one, okay, maybe a couple of questions to ask you. Are you sure he's worth it, will he be sticking around for a long while? If he is, okay, you have my permission to give it to him. Otherwise, no keep it, or you may never see it again.. DO NOT, give my name or address to either of them, I already have enough friends, thanks. Take care.

Len
He came round today with the granddaughter and said he was really pleased with the pen. Told him I would do random checks to see he hasn't abused it.🤣🤣

Top Bottom