Modified Slim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Cwalker935

Cwalker935

I had a left over glue up from making inside out ornaments and decided to make a modified slimline with it. I cut the glued up piece in to 1/4" slices and stacked them on a tube for the upper barrel. I thought about entering it in the slimline unlimited contest but decided that it was not good enough.

image.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Wow! I like that. #2,475 on my to do list.

I also thinks you misthunk!

I'll nitpick :wink: The OD by the center band of the upper blank may look better just a bit thinner... Or beveled in a bit.

But there are so many elements that are excellent, this was a contest entry... Unless you gotta another in the works :)

This is on my list!

Cwalker935

Wow! I like that. #2,475 on my to do list.

I also thinks you misthunk!

I'll nitpick :wink: The OD by the center band of the upper blank may look better just a bit thinner... Or beveled in a bit.

But there are so many elements that are excellent, this was a contest entry... Unless you gotta another in the works :)

This is on my list!

I agree on the OD of the upper barrel, I was focused on the hidden clip and transitioning to the finial. Taking the upper barrel down a little more would have improved it.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
That was a nitpick... The pen is excellent! The clip and finial match very well. Oh, hidden clips... # 2476!

Top Bottom