modified Luxor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wood4fun

wood4fun

here are 3 pen that i modified, pomelle bubinga, burmese rosewood burl and birdseye sheoak, i ordered these kits from Canada William Wood-Write, to be honest i bought these kits for the clicking mechanism and the nib , after making the satin chrome i really like the balance and look, but it did'nt fill good for me when i was writing, so i modified the 3 other kits, i used the nibs from the action bolt tec pens, in gold. gun metal and chrome, and changed the clicking mechanism, i used the longer clickers from the blade kits when wood peckers where almost giving them away, and it turned out to be the same length as the blade

Attachments

• z10.JPG
    z10.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 323
  • z11.JPG
    z11.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 309
  • z12.JPG
    z12.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 314
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Nice work !!!

Thank you for showing !!!

( But I am a little confused as to why you bought the Luxors for their nibs and click mechanisms,

and then you used the nibs from the PSI Tec Pens and the click mechanisms from the Berea Blade pen kits. )

Last edited:

wood4fun

i changed the nibs, i did'nt like the fill of the nib coupler, and i changed the clicking mechanism to get rid of the plastic piece, ive made the bolt actions with the luxor nibs and already so 2 the other 1 is a xmas present and for the blade, i made those almost 1/2" shorter and sold all 3

Top Bottom