Mistral pen set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from tjd

tjd

A Titanium & Gold plated Mistral Ballpoint & Pencil set.
Made using Historic Oak from HMS Victory , Nelsons Flagship.

P4269245.JPG

P4269233.JPG

P4269234.JPG

P4269246.JPG

P4269242.JPG

P4269232.JPG

P4269236.JPG

P4269237.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mr Vic

Looking Good Thomas! Quick question, can you swap the pen and pencil insert between the two? Interchangeable?

tjd

Looking Good Thomas! Quick question, can you swap the pen and pencil insert between the two? Interchangeable?

Answer to your question is yes you can interchange.
The mistral is a solid and well balanced kit. The pencil kit does not have a spring is the only difference.

Beautiful set, and I love the history. I have an oak piling from Boston Harbor that I've been finishing with CA, but I've seen discussions here about the failure of CA as finish on bog oak which leads me to ask - what finish did you use here?

tjd

Beautiful set, and I love the history. I have an oak piling from Boston Harbor that I've been finishing with CA, but I've seen discussions here about the failure of CA as finish on bog oak which leads me to ask - what finish did you use here?

it was stabilised oak and resin blank .
The finish was Melamine lacquer and Renaissance wax.

Chief TomaToe

Those are some great pens with an incredible story. I'm currently reading a book about the history of naval warfare, and I'm currently on the Battle of Trafalgar. What a coincidence to see you post these!

Reactions: tjd
Top Bottom