Missing TBC bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Well! Darn! :mad: I know I have a set of Sierra TBC bushings, but they probably fell into the black hole that lives under my workbench. I searched for them for an hour, but no luck. At leasst I cleaned up some of the mess. I guess I need to make another set.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Seems like everything I drop in the shop goes under a work bench or the lathe or somewhere nearly in accessible... and some one has moved the floor way down low... getting down to the floor is so much easier than getting back up again.

bsshog40

I have a board mounted on my wall with 1/4" dowel rods sticking out the I put my bushings on so I don't lose them. Lol

Woodchipper

In my experience, to find something...go buy one and the lost one turns up. Then you have two to lose in the future. You will later open a bushing museum with thousands of bushings.

randyrls

I finally found them..... I remember a year or so ago I dropped one of my bushing containers. These bushings went into the I don't know what pen these bushings go to container. So finished turning one Sierra, starting on the second one. Back this evening from a church dinner. I helped serve, then helped clean up.

Top Bottom