Missing Prizes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wudnhed

Hey Randy, looks to me like Steven Potts of Lee Tree Woodworks was supposed to have donated 1Jeardschmidt his blanks. Wonder what happened?

Randy_

I don't know what happened. In the case of the other missing prize, it was mailed (from Canada) but never received. Does anyone know if that guy Potts is a member here? If so, what is his screen nasme?

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
Hi Randy,

I didn't know that Jared didn't receive his prize until you notified me...I checked my email, and it was Lee Tree woodworks that was supposed to have the prize delivered to Jared.

I don't think he's a member here, but Jeff would know that better than I...I've emailed Lee Tree again, but no response yet.

If anyone manages to get through to Steven, Jared's address is:

Hi Steven!

Thanks again for the generous offer! We at the IAP (penturners.org) really appreciate it. The contests went off without a hitch, and a winner was chosen for your pen blanks. Your pen blank prize will go out to:

JaredSchmidt
1205 13th Ave.
Barron WI 54812
(715)-637-6588

(penturner1@gmail.com)

Thanks again!
Andrew

Scott

Thanks everybody for jumping on this!

It's hard to know that a prize wasn't received if they don't tell us! Stephen with Lee Tree is a great guy, and I bet something just got mixed up in the communication. Like Randy was mentioning, E-Mail is maybe not as reliable as we think! Sometimes I think the only people that E-Mail is a sure thing for are the spammers! [:p]

Since Andrew has already sent an E-Mail to Stephen, lets see if he responds and that will take care of it. I don't think he needs to get E-Mails from ten of us! [:I] BTW, did we ever hear if that Beall prize finally made it?

In case I hadn't told you all before - you're the greatest!

Scott.

Top Bottom