Milliput epoxy putty

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

scrofts1219

This weekend I was at a local craft/food fair and someone was selling some woodworking items (pens, bowls, some wood-handle items) that had some accents in a porcelain looking material. I asked the person that was there about it and she said she was not the one who made the items but that someone had asked her that question earlier. She contacted the maker and he said it was Milliput epoxy putty. I googled it and it appears it's a UK product. A few sites that had it only had one color (yellow/gray) but these items I saw had multiple colors. There is a Milliput.com but doesn't show how to order.

Have any of you used this stuff in your woodworking projects? Does anyone know how to order different colors in the US?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wouldentu2?

Hobby lobby carries some colors, the black I ordered on amazon. It might have come by way of england but took only a few weeks. Check art supply stores.

Roly

I have used body filler such as plastibond as inlays on pens and woodwork projects. I have found that it can be tinted with acrylic artist paint and have had a lot os success with it. I wonder if this stuff could be tinted the same way. W orth a try maybe.

lorbay

I used rust and white on the rim of a small bowl.
Lin

Attachments

• 6C90DB40-0516-4FCC-A7E5-B9B91F763532.jpeg
    6C90DB40-0516-4FCC-A7E5-B9B91F763532.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 121

Doctor G

This weekend I was at a local craft/food fair and someone was selling some woodworking items (pens, bowls, some wood-handle items) that had some accents in a porcelain looking material. I asked the person that was there about it and she said she was not the one who made the items but that someone had asked her that question earlier. She contacted the maker and he said it was Milliput epoxy putty. I googled it and it appears it's a UK product. A few sites that had it only had one color (yellow/gray) but these items I saw had multiple colors. There is a Milliput.com but doesn't show how to order.

Have any of you used this stuff in your woodworking projects? Does anyone know how to order different colors in the US?
You can find it on Amazon and EBay.

Top Bottom