Military pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

In December I received 3 military pen blanks from Kenny Durrant, @Kenny Durrant, that I finished today. These blanks are special in that they will be gifts to my son (Navy), son in law (Air Force) and my sons best friend (Navy). These were a total treat to turn and turned out beautiful I think. Thanks Kenny. The kit is a Chrome Sierra that I bought from Exotic Blanks. First time I've used this kit and it will become part of my repertoire. It's a great kit and my wife loved the M&M's when I got my box from EB. What makes this even more special for me is the prop the pens sit on. It's the knife I was issued 49 years ago when I was sent overseas. My father in law (also Navy) rebuilt it for me after I neglected it for over 30 years. Thanks for looking.

3 of a kind K Durrant.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Nice work by you and Kenny both. Navy didn't issue me a knife like that. We got the double blade folder.

Thanks Chuck. These were fun to turn and I really appreciate you instructing me on how to get the Acrylic turned. It was a great help, and I really liked turning Kenny's blanks. I think I told you about this knife and what it went through. I know that I got a broken nose out of the deal and still can't hardly breath out of the right side of my nose. Someday, you and me are going to sit down and swap some stories (maybe tales) about our Navy days. I'll have my virgin Jack and coke and I'll buy you what ever you want. What a hoot that will be!

Top Bottom