Midwest Penturners Gathering 2024…. are you going?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

If you don't have plans April 19-20, 2024 and you want to meet and hang out with your fellow Penmakers in person, meet and buy from your favorite vendors in person, select from two days of demos, and win some great prizes, consider joining us this year at the MPG. It's still the largest and longest running Penturners Gathering in the country!

Here's a link to the event…

The schedule is being made, the vendor room is full, and door prizes are beginning to show up! We'll share more specific details as we move forward, but here are a few pictures from last year… the small and large demo rooms along with part of the vendor room.

Hope to see you there!

Attachments

• IMG_7842.jpeg
    IMG_7842.jpeg
    338.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7841.jpeg
    IMG_7841.jpeg
    345.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7843.jpeg
    IMG_7843.jpeg
    341.7 KB · Views: 42
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Wishing everyone who can go a successful " saving experience " 😉

Bit to far to "just be passing " for me I'm afraid

egnald

Unfortunately, probably not. I did float the idea past my wife though and she didn't shut me down immediately. It is quite a long trip from central Nebraska, but it sure sounds like fun. I would love to meet you, and Ed, and Mark, and, and, and. Lots of people I feel like I've met through the IAP forums over the years. - Dave

PS Of course we would have to drive there, otherwise how would I ever get that grand prize back to Nebraska!

bugradx2

Unfortunately, probably not. I did float the idea past my wife though and she didn't shut me down immediately. It is quite a long trip from central Nebraska, but it sure sounds like fun. I would love to meet you, and Ed, and Mark, and, and, and. Lots of people I feel like I've met through the IAP forums over the years. - Dave

PS Of course we would have to drive there, otherwise how would I ever get that grand prize back to Nebraska!
Having grown up a Husker I can say I've done the drive so many times I can take a nap if my wife is driving, wake up and know where I am within about 5-10 miles. Not bragging, just shaking my head.

The hotel is extremely interstate convenient and the MPG is really amazing. I went last year for the first time and have already set aside time for this year's event. If your wife isn't into pen making but likes to shop the two of you can run a contest to see who spends the best. There is a tremendous amount of shopping near the hotel and the Woodfield Mall is gargantuan. I was amazed at how welcoming everyone was to a new turner last year.

woodwzrd

Looking forward to it. It falls nicely right between two spring craft shows for my wife and I so it's a go for my third year in a row. I just need to get registered soon.

Top Bottom