Midwest Penturners Gathering - 2019 Images

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

What a blast - and is it to soon to reminisce? Here are some of the pictures from the event.

There are many, many more at:
2019 MPG Pictures

Hope to see everyone next year.

Attachments

• IMG_6391.jpg
    IMG_6391.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_6330.jpg
    IMG_6330.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_6388.jpg
    IMG_6388.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_6392.jpg
    IMG_6392.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_6332.jpg
    IMG_6332.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 137
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scollins

Appreciate people taking the time to post pictures. It would be great for those of us who are not fortunate enough to attend are able to put some names to the faces, so to speak.
A simple way to do that could be to save the file at the bottom of the pic with a brief name or description instead of a file number.
Looks like a great time for all and a lot of effort to pull it together.

cozee

Again, a great event. All of the presentations along with the demonstrations I attended were very well done and informative. I left each one with something I did not know before or was reminded of something I had forgotten. Reconnect with a few old friends and making new friends was also a highlight for my wife and I. I again want to thank the Chicago Team and those who worked to help make this event what it was. My hat is off to each of you!! Looking forward to MPG Chicago 2020!

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

JohnU

<font color=blue><b>A Huge Thank You to all who could make it! </b> </font> You can measure the success of a show by how many people show up. <b> <font color=red><br>All of you made this one a Success!!! </b></font>

Also, to everyone who won color laminated wood <font color=green><b>Frogblanks. </b></font>They said they are very interested in picture of your pens for their website! <b> https://frogblanks.com/</b>

Top Bottom