Michael's 40% off coupons...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Good for clear resin in a pinch. You can get 32oz for about $20 wich winds up being about $12. I imagine the hardener you normaly use would work, it's the same ratio of Castin' Craft's hardener I think. The hardener there is $5 for enough to probably last a gallon or more.

I picked up some yesterday, good deal if you need some asap.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

Thanks Skye,

If I remember it right, their flyers usually also have a one item coupon for 50% off in case that is the only thing you want/need. Used to get them almost weekly...now that I need it, it stopped coming. Go figure.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by Dario
<br />Thanks Skye,

If I remember it right, their flyers usually also have a one item coupon for 50% off in case that is the only thing you want/need. Used to get them almost weekly...now that I need it, it stopped coming. Go figure.

They switched the cupon..... Now the flyer has a 40% cupon weekly and they give out the 50% cupon on special occasions. I have a michaels close to work and one not too far from the house so when I need it I can get two [}:)]They had a 50% cupon that was good on the 8th and 9th of October only.

I've been wondering about the epoxy that they sell for doing table tops? I wonder how well that stuff would do for making blanks.

hilltopper46

Hobby Lobby has been posting the 40%-off coupons at their website ( http://www.hobbylobby.com/site3/weekly/weekly.cfm ). Every third week or so they have the coupon for 40% off any one item.

On Michaels web site they have a policy statement that says they do not have on-line coupons.

M

Mudder

Originally posted by melogic
<br />I just went to Hobby Lobby and purchased the Casting Resin and got it for around $8.99 (16oz.) after the 40% off coupon.

At Michaels you get 32 oz for $12 and change after the 40% coupon [8)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom