metal threads

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

montmill

I think the Baron, as well as those traditional rollerballs and flat top ameroclassic style rollerballs
Thanks for the reply. I see there are several threads regarding the black plastic (delrin?) insert. Seems to be the weak link in pen kits. I have an Anthony pen that the cap simply won't thread on the base without numerous trials of back turning round and round before it finally threads on. Customers have a hard time understanding they have to do that. My granddaughter got a nice gift. I suppose from now on I'll go with non-postable kits as it will cut the problem in half.

jcm71

Do you have photos of either of these? I'm not finding the Optimus on their site and the Raven isn't available yet.
Should have said the Desire instead of Optimus. Make when Lazerlinez was selling them it used to be called the Optimus Desire.

Define "dealing with" :) Something we can help you with?

Metal on metal threads are awful. They don't stay closed without help. You have to use an oring or something. Delrin is a very durable material and also helps seal the pen so the ink doesn't dry. We could do metal on metal, but we won't because they suck.

Top Bottom