Mesquite Burl - Trimline and Daycom Professor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from thomgarner

thomgarner

I have completed two new pens, the wood on both is mesquite burl. One is a Trimline from Pennstate and the other is a Daycom Professor. The finish is both a CA finish with a satin finish ... hope you like them ...

Professor-TrimL Mesquite Burl 1 (1).JPG Professor-TrimL Mesquite Burl 1 (2).JPG Professor-TrimL Mesquite Burl 1 (3).JPG Professor-TrimL Mesquite Burl 1 (5).JPG Professor-TrimL Mesquite Burl 1 (4).JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Nice work !! . Thanks for showing !

That mesquite burl makes very attractive pens !!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
3-4 years ago I turned a Mesquite Burl for a Knurl kit. It is one that has sat in the kitchen drawer ever since and has been used for countless grocery lists, bills, notes, etc. It still looks beautiful and is one of my favorite pens with no segmenting/ornamentation - just a great burl. My blank looks very similar to yours. I suspect you will have equal appreciation.

When I zoom in on your pens, the grain looks very familiar - very nice job! I appreciate seeing these.

1shootist

Those look great Tom !

I was thinking the other day about folks on here I havent see post in a while and you were one of them...I'm now thinking it's because i didnt
recognize your avatar pic.
Anyways welcome back even if you havent been gone šŸ˜„

Top Bottom