Merry Christmas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Big

Friends,

Just a few short months ago I joined this group to learn about making pens. I had no clue how to do anything and was quite literally, completely clueless. With tremendous ambition but zero knowledge of wood working or using tools, I started reading and following pen makers and members of IAP. I was warmly received and accepted by the amazing people here. Despite my annoying questions and complete lack of skill or knowledge, I was allowed to join and participate.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. The folks here took me in, sent me supplies and gifts to help get started and mentored me along the way. You showered me with friendship and help. I can not begin to describe the appreciation that I have for all that you folks have done.

It is my heart felt wish that everyone have the very merriest of Christmas's and New Year. Stay safe and enjoy time with friends and family at this most joyous of times. You are true friends and family now.

Mike "Big" Bonsall

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Merry Christmas Mike. One big happy family... even a few crazy uncles in the basement :biggrin:

Have a great holiday.

turncrazy43

Merry Christmas Mike and to all the rest of the IAP family. Enjoy the season.

Trey

Merry Christmas Mr. Big and all the crazy uncles in the basement. May the best of your yesterdays, be the worst of your tomorrows!

Big

Thank you moderators for giving us a place to come together, may your Christmas be the merriest too and thank you so very much for all that you do.

Merry Christmas my friends!

Oldredbeard

Merry Christmas to all of you here. I have also found a great group of people here, that are willing to put up with, and help a new comer like myself. Thanks to you all.

Top Bottom