Members by name?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
I'm trying to update the Indianapolis Chapter contact list and want to know if there is a way to search by the member's name, not the online name. Thanks
Wood Butcher
Bill Bettag

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

Bill, using Jeff's link, it looks like first name with first initial of last name will work pretty well in the name field. For instance looking for "bill b" and "ron j" gave some narrowed results that could be reviewed simply.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
As a result of my bash responsibilities, I learned a good way to get info:
Send a PM (you can put in up to 10 names, make sure the computer fills it in and puts a semicolon between the names) to a group of people, then ask them to reply to your email account, using their IAP name as the subject line.

For example, you can say: "Please send me your real name and an email address where I can contact you?"
"PLease send your reply to "woodbucher@gmail.com" (don't misspell your real one, I am intentionally misspelling this so any bots won't rain on your email parade).
"Use your IAP member name as the subject line, please, so I don't delete you as spam!!"

Works pretty well, but check your spam filter each day (I did NOT do this and found out why some folks were asked up to three times).

HOpe this helps,

Ed

Top Bottom