Member Verification

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I just posted this thread in the announcements forum in reference to the verification project we discussed some time ago. Posts in that forum are locked so I thought I'd post here in case anyone wants to comment.

As the second post in that thread says, I'll be working through verifying for those I know personally or who meet the criteria over the next few weeks. Then I'll enable the verification request form and begin processing those as they arrive. If you are chomping at the bit to get the little checkmark, send me a message. Otherwise be patient and it will show up soon.

Comments welcome, pro and con.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
The verification request form is now active. If you don't yet have the blue checkmark, you'll find the link to request it on your user profile menu (click your username on the menu bar). No need to write a novel, just say something like "Please verify me" or the like. If I need more info to do so, I'll get back to you.

Reminder.. if you don't want it, don't request it! If I've already given it to you and you don't want it, let me know and I'll turn it off.

vb1.jpg

jttheclockman

What is member verification about? What does it mean when someone has the badge?
Click on the highlighted blue links in Jeff's first post here and it will take you to the original discussions and explain how to get that check mark next to your name. By the way I see first post so welcome.

Top Bottom