Member in Ukraine

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I was thinking about one of our members in Kyiv, Ukraine and a check on his profile shows that he last visited the site in 2021. I remembered he entered a unique pen in one of our Birthday Bash contests, and my search found the photos of the pen. It's made from wire rope, and Titanium. I sincerely hope Yaroslaw is safe. Here's a link to the contest.

1646621436933.png
1646621178760.png

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TDahl

Thank you Chuck for sharing your thoughts of Yaroslaw. I truly believe this is the spirit that makes IAP a true community. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Yaroslaw and his family as well as the rest of Ukraine.

magpens

Thank you, Chuck, for posting this. . . . certainly a very beautiful pen !

My thoughts go out many times during the day to folks in Ukraine and what they are going through. . May those hellish conditions soon improve a great deal.

jttheclockman

Being a descendant of Ukraine, myself, on my Dad's side I am following this all with a heavy heart. The Pastor in my church as well as many members of the church have familys still there and they tell of horror stories. In this modern age we still have wars such as this where the aggressor will not win no matter what. Without going down the political rat hole I do wish and pray for peace in Ukraine and for them to once again enjoy the freedoms. This has to end.

Just a note about the OP thread. The person who he is talking about went through this in 2014 and you can read this horrid story here.

https://www.penturners.org/threads/prayers-for-ukraine.119757/

Woodchipper

Thanks for the many expressions of concern for the Ukraine and its people. We have a number of Ukrainians here in Cleveland. I'm a bit concerned as my father's family is from what is now Slovakia which borders Ukraine. It is the first country south of Poland.

magpens

Being a descendant of Ukraine, myself, on my Dad's side I am following this all with a heavy heart. The Pastor in my church as well as many members of the church have familys still there and they tell of horror stories. In this modern age we still have wars such as this where the aggressor will not win no matter what. Without going down the political rat hole I do wish and pray for peace in Ukraine and for them to once again enjoy the freedoms. This has to end.

Just a note about the OP thread. The person who he is talking about went through this in 2014 and you can read this horrid story here.

https://www.penturners.org/threads/prayers-for-ukraine.119757/

@jttheclockman

Thank you for posting this, John.

Reading it again gives even greater prominence in our minds to the hellish things that are going on.

Much as we hate to think about those things, thinking about them is probably the only thing that most of us can do.

Oh, if only it would end in very short order ! ! ! ! ! . . . . . . my prayer constantly throughout every day.

Top Bottom