Meeting Time in Dallas?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Vote for all meeting dates could you attend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

plano_harry

Seems like a good time for a meeting, but we will let the poll determine that. Tom has verified that September 6 and 13 are available. If we can't get a good response rate, we can look at October.

Harry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Wow! I don't know how to take that. "Lathe Stealing Wife". Does she steal all lathes she can get her hands on, or did you act a fool and she took the time away you wanted to spend with your lathe? I guess it doesn't matter to me because I'm going to leave mine at home but it does give the group an interesting topic to discuss. I don't think I have a lot to offer but I'd be willing to answer any questions on the things I do.

loydstuts

Wow! I don't know how to take that. "Lathe Stealing Wife". Does she steal all lathes she can get her hands on, or did you act a fool and she took the time away you wanted to spend with your lathe? I guess it doesn't matter to me because I'm going to leave mine at home but it does give the group an interesting topic to discuss. I don't think I have a lot to offer but I'd be willing to answer any questions on the things I do.

Stealing as I haven't had a chance to turn anything because she's always using it :)

seamus7227

Harry,
Where does the time go? Last go around I was really planning on being there and then something last minute happened that prevented me. At this point I would like to and those dates are open so far for me. I'm gonna play it by ear

Kenny Durrant

With a name like "Bowhunter" I would think October would be booked also since that's the opening of bow season. Ether way your always welcome. Hopefully we'll see you there whenever it is. Thanks Harry for starting this up.

Bowhnter

With a name like "Bowhunter" I would think October would be booked also since that's the opening of bow season. Ether way your always welcome. Hopefully we'll see you there whenever it is. Thanks Harry for starting this up.

Haha, that was when I lived in IL and had free time, land and big deer to hunt!
Sold all my stuff. Refuse to pay the big $$ for rented land.

The name just stuck...

Hopefully I can make it.

Kenny Durrant

I understand. I used to hunt all the time but now it seems I'm too busy. I've bought all the licences and stamps but haven't done anytrhing the last two years. Most of Texas is private so it cost quite a bit to hunt a nice place. There are some cheap options but then there are a new set of problems with that.

Kenny Durrant

Anytime is as good for me as another. As of now I don't have plans but with work I never know when something will pop up. I would also like to say thanks to Don for the idea for my slimline entry. The demo you gave at the last meeting on the One Piece Slimlines was great. I liked all the different ideas you demonstrated that could be done. The first thought I had was a snakeskin cast and I was trying to come up with a way to do it you mentioned that an 8mm tube was a close fit and that's all it took. Hopefully everyone interested can make it again and if it's half as good as the last one it will be great. Thank you Tom for your demo I enjoyed it as well.

Top Bottom