Meeting Next Year

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey fella's, I need some dates for the next meeting. Shooting for the end of January-Beginning of February. What will work for you?? Let me know so we can get the ball rolling. You can always call as well 502-224-0743. Maybe we can get some new faces to show up as well.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chasper

We don't have any shows scheduled for the last two weeks of Jan, and none until the last weekend of Feb. Any time and any place in between works for me.

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
Southern Indiana, KY...

Earnie,
Should you get anything going on down there for your Southern Indiana, KY, TN group let me know. I can be there!:bananen_smilies046:. There is a Woodworking Show in Indy this weekend, but other than that I can be there.

No shows until April for me and my Dad lives near Bardstown KY so it gives me a reason to visit! :)

See you soon
Randy Kimery
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey fella's, I need some dates for the next meeting. Shooting for the end of January-Beginning of February. What will work for you?? Let me know so we can get the ball rolling. You can always call as well 502-224-0743. Maybe we can get some new faces to show up as well.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
All my fellow Hoosier buddy's are welcome. I'll be posting a date in the next couple of days for the new meeting. Just gotta confirm some stuff with Gerry.

Top Bottom