Meet Zoey

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Meet our new family member, Zoey. She's a beagle lab mix. She's 3 months old and we pick her up next Wednesday or Thursday. She's going to be bigger than we're used to but I'm sure she will fit in fine.
IMG_0363.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

When we lost Max, i said I couldn't get another dog. I missed having one more than I thought. We're getting a quote next week to have the backyard fenced in. We weren't going to look for a dog until the fence is in, well you see how that went. She's going to need a place to run. She already melted my heart and my wife's.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

howsitwork

That's a whole,,out of love you've just got.

Enjoy the time together and treasure the moments.

Pip ( current border collie) is now getting old and slightly deaf but still the apple of my eye.

Bryguy

I tried not having a dog for a period of about 3 years. SWMBO put the pressure on and I gave in. So glad I did. Teddy is my best buddy now. We got a shelter dog from Arkansas. We were used to small dogs (Jack Russells). Our new pup was supposed to be about 50 pounds, a little more than we were used to. He is now 80 pounds, a lot more than we were used to. The vet says it is the perfect weight for him. A bit of a surprise for us!IMG_20180626_071241.jpg

sbwertz

I tried not having a dog for a period of about 3 years. SWMBO put the pressure on and I gave in. So glad I did. Teddy is my best buddy now. We got a shelter dog from Arkansas. We were used to small dogs (Jack Russells). Our new pup was supposed to be about 50 pounds, a little more than we were used to. He is now 80 pounds, a lot more than we were used to. The vet says it is the perfect weight for him. A bit of a surprise for us!View attachment 243574
He looks like a standard poodle mix, maybe a golden doodle? My neighbor has two and brings them for "playdates" with Bear. They are great dogs.

Lucky2

Ken, Zoey is a very beautiful dog, hopefully, with being part Beagle, she isn't a roamer. I love how she looks in this pic you posted, she almost looks like she thinks she's royalty.

Len

Top Bottom